Monday 15 June 2009

7 Months and counting....

The chapter called "Corporate life" begun on the 28th of October 2008. Life has been a roller coaster ride since then. Looking back - I have changed so much. This blog is being executed whilst seating in a war room - over hearing colleagues talk money, team, profit, salary et al. But I can't seem to get my head around it.

In 7 months, I have experienced and learnt what many people would take a lifetime.
I have cherished moments with people who have now become friends for life. I have been hearing the quote that the only thing constant is change; for a very long time now and it seems to make sense. I have lived with a fabulous family, 4 girls, later 3 girls+1 boy and soon it might be just me in an apartment.

The last two months of 2008 were spent adjusting to a new life in the Silicon valley of India - Bangalore. I lived with 2 different families in this span of time and they teach taught me values I would cherish for a long time to come. From being able to juggle corporate world to a large extended family, I can safely say - I know what it feels like to not have it and have it all.

Jan 2009 ....Growing up I always dreamt of living with friends. The dream has finally come true. But the chapter is going to end soon. I have lost the long locks I had from the last time I wrote a post on this blog -my attitude to life , my way of thinking, my dreams, my dressing - have all been altered for the best - but my values are still concrete.

I am in a lot of ways appreciating life - the larger picture.

All I can say is - I am on a journey - travelling an unknown path with hands to guide me at every step. Struggle seems a far fetched word - and hence fear of having it easy sets in.

Welcome to the unknown world of a guided soul ....!!

1 comment:

Gradwolf said...

we would love to hear more!

welcome back :)